Saturday, August 22, 2009

A little more than 24 hours to go

Today was another busy day in a week of busy days. I did accomplish what I set out to do, and was even early to my meet-ups, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

Everything is just happening so fast, it's hard to take it in. Feels like yesterday I was making a list of activities that I wanted to do this summer, and now, I don't think I accomplished any of them. Which is not to say that I didn't have an awesome summer, it's just that it went by way to fast.

Plus, there were quite a few unexpected surprises over the summer. Some good, some bad. Before I knew it, it's the night before my last day in Winnipeg.

But, alas, I don't even have the time to reflect on it now. Need to get to sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment